3 cups brussel sprouts
half an orange
1 tablespoon +1 teaspoon honey
1/4th cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce/tamari/amino acids
1/3 sliced almonds, maybe
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Cut your sprouts in half. Chop up your mango into cute little cubes.
3. Whisk the oil, lemon juice, juice from half an orange, salt and a tablespoon of honey.
4. Put your sprouts, mango and almonds on a tin foil lined baker’s sheet. Pour your fancy sauce over it.
5. Pop it in the oven for like 30 minutes. Half way through, turn the sprouts over. While this is happening whisk together your soy sauce and the teaspoon of honey. Pour this over your mango sprouts after they’re charred and delicious and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Adapted from this recipe over at Set the Table.